At Upstate Veterinary Specialties, we support the future of veterinary medicine and offer a variety of different educational opportunities and programs for students joining the veterinary community. While we are not an academic institution, we are a teaching hospital offering shadowing opportunities for high school, undergraduate, and early veterinary school levels, preceptorships and externships for veterinary technician students, and clinical rotations for veterinary medical students.
The services of Upstate Veterinary Specialties are as follows:
- Cardiology – Monday through Friday
- Emergency and Critical Care – 24/7
- Internal Medicine – Monday through Thursday
- Management and Administration – Monday through Friday
- Neurology – Monday through Friday
- Oncology – Tuesday through Friday
- Rehabilitation – Tuesday through Thursday
- Surgery – Monday through Thursday
Currently, ophthalmology and radiology are not offering student opportunities.
Whether you are exploring the field of veterinary medicine, pursuing your LVT, or in veterinary school, we have an opportunity for you!
For additional information, please contact our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.