UVS' Angel Fund
The UVS Angel Fund is our charitable donations fund under the 501(C)3 Veterinary Care Foundation (VCF). The Veterinary Care Foundation is a charitable foundation that helps veterinary practices support or fund their discounted or no-charge cases. One-hundred percent of the funds donated to UVS through the VCF are used for our Angel Fund, directly improving the quality of life of pets and their people.
UVS’ Angel Fund has been established to provide financial assistance to individuals whose pets are treated at Upstate Veterinary Specialties for tragic events* leading to life-threatening health ailments or injuries.
* Tragic Events are defined as:
- Funding for Good Samaritan cases
- Assist pet owners in financial crisis
- Care for police/fire and service animals
- Provide support to pets of families in crisis
- Funding for pets harmed or displaced due to local disaster (such as weather, fire, etc.)
- Other charitable purposes at the practice’s discretion
For questions, please contact our Communications Specialist, Kimberly Brisk.