Updated: August 15, 2022
Please see the below information regarding our most current COVID-19 policies.
All clients are welcome into our building. We are also still offering curbside services to those who prefer to stay in your vehicle.
If you choose curbside services, please park in one of the six spaces in our parking lot dedicated to curbside services and call our Client Relations team at 518-783-3198 upon arrival. Parking spaces for curbside only are marked with appropriate signage in our parking lot.
Upstate Veterinary Specialties is following the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Level Tool for mask recommendations.
When Community Levels are:
- LOW – No masking is required
- MEDIUM – Masking is recommended for individuals at high risk for severe illness
- HIGH – Masking is recommended for all individuals
We are limiting client visitation to 15 minutes and to two (2) individuals per patient. Please follow the mask policy stated above. Please call the hospital to make arrangements to visit your pet.
We are not limiting the number of clients present for euthanasias. Please follow the mask policy stated above.
Prescription Pick Up:
Clients should call upon arrival and can either:
- Check out curbside and pick up medications in the vestibule.
- Pick up prescriptions at our check-out desk if we are not at maximum capacity. Please follow the mask policy stated above.
We thank you for your cooperation.