Updated: April 25, 2022
Please see the below information regarding our most current COVID-19 policies.
Clients visiting our hospital will have three options for their pet’s appointment.
- Stay curbside and remain in your vehicle throughout the visit.
- Wait in your vehicle until you can be taken directly into an exam room.
- Enter our building and wait in the lobby.
For options one or two, please contact our Client Relations team upon arrival at 518-783-3198. For option three, please enter our building and check-in with the front desk.
Social distancing guidelines remain in effect within the building.
NEW: Mask Policy (Effective April 25, 2022)
As per the CDC Guidelines updated on March 3, 2022, Upstate Veterinary Specialties will be moving to a variable masking policy using the CDC’s COVID-19 County Level tool.
Before your appointment, please visit the COVID-19 Community Level Tool to determine masking requirements for Albany county.
When Community Levels are:
- LOW – No masking is required
- MEDIUM – Masking is recommended for individuals at high risk for severe illness
- HIGH – Masking is recommended for all individuals
We are limiting client visitation to 15 minutes and to two (2) individuals per patient. Please follow the mask policy stated above. Please call the hospital to make arrangements to visit your pet.
We are not limiting the number of clients present for euthanasias. Please follow the mask policy stated above.
Prescription Pick Up:
Clients should call upon arrival and can either:
- Check out curbside and pick up medications in the vestibule.
- Pick up prescriptions at our check-out desk if we are not at maximum capacity. Please follow the mask policy stated above.
We thank you for your cooperation.