Additional Emergency Resources
The demand for veterinary emergency services is at an all-time high. To provide our community with the best care, we’ve partnered with professional veterinary services to assist our caseload. We encourage pet owners to review these additional resources for urgent or emergency services before visiting our hospital.
We’ve partnered with Vet Triage, a pre-screening process to determine if your pet needs our emergency services. A quick phone call through VetTriage could save you a visit to our emergency room.
– Licensed veterinarians on standby 24/7 to triage your pet over the phone.
– Live conversation to determine if your pet can be monitored at home until your primary care veterinary is available.
– Direct coordination with our team if your pet needs emergency care.
We’ve partnered with Vetster, an on-demand veterinary telemedicine service. Veterinary telemedicine is a great alternative to an in-person visit and can provide peace of mind from the comfort of your home.
– Local, licensed veterinarians providing telemedicine consultations.
– Book a consultation at your convenience based on available appointment openings.
– Medical records provided following your video consultation and the ability to write prescription medication if needed.
Vetster Mobile App
The Vetster mobile app is an easy and quick download for those caught in an urgent situation. Vetster mobile app is also an available option for clients whose pet has been deemed stable by our emergency team or who have extended wait times.
Disclaimer: Upstate Veterinary Specialties is not liable for medical advice provided through VetTriage’s or Vetster’s professional team of licensed veterinarians.
CONTINUE TO UVS’ EMERGENCY & CRITICAL CARE