Employment Opportunities at Upstate Veterinary Specialties in Latham NY
Upstate Veterinary Specialties (UVS) is often in need of dedicated, intelligent individuals to meet the client and patient care needs at our busy, growing hospital. UVS is looking to add several staff members to our expanding team! We are a well-established, thriving specialty referral practice located in the Capital District of upstate New York. We offer a congenial, cooperative work environment with board certified specialists in Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, and Surgery. UVS is a compassionate, exciting, and fast-paced work environment that offers professional development and opportunity.
UVS offers a highly competitive compensation package including: fully paid medical, dental and long-term disability insurance, retirement plan with a matching contribution, generous paid time off, and discounted pet care plus an employee stipend. In many positions, we offer a 4-day work week.
What we offer:
- Fully paid medical and dental
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% matching contribution
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous continuing education allowance and paid time off for applicable positions
- Some positions offer a 3-day or 4-day work week
- Long- term disability insurance
- Discounted pet care with an annual employee stipend
- A developing employee wellness program
We are currently looking to hire:
How to Apply
Please complete the Employment Application below, and include your resume, references and a letter of interest to HR@uvsonline.com.